Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
AspAloe Vegetable Capsules
..Natural Green Aspirin..
Natural Aspirin, conceived as an alternative to allopathic medicine.
This product is based on White Willow (Salix Alba): a constituent rich in salicylates and especially salicin. Elements then transformed by the body into salicylic acid, a phytochemical compound with the same characteristics as aspirin but without side effects. Through the pain-relieving and anti-inflammatory properties of the active ingredients, it reduces internal temperature, relieves spasms and inflammation and promotes rapid recovery from trauma.
- Contents: 90 vegetable capsules of 450 mg.
- Main ingredients: White willow, Aloe vera, Acerola, Vitamin E, Rosehip.
- Properties: Natural Aspirin based on White Willow - Anti-fatigue and anti-inflammatory action
- How to use: 2 capsules a day, to be taken orally preferably in a single administration in the morning before breakfast.
- Package duration: 45 days.
AspAloe, what is it for? What health benefits?
- Pain relief and analgesic effect in the event of a rise in temperature and headaches;
- Anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties;
- Useful in case of strains, inflammations and tears, lumbago;
- Fights the sense of exhaustion after demanding physical performance;
- Compared to acetylsalicylic acid it does not irritate the stomach;
- Contains tannins, resins, flavonoids and antibiotic substances;
AspAloe Supplement: Properties and Efficacy
It is a natural supplement based on white willow, aloe vera, acerola, vitamin E, dog rose. In practice, natural aspirin without contraindications. Willow leaves have no harmful effects on humans. The white willow present is rich in salicylates and salicin, which in the body becomes salicylic acid, a phytochemical compound similar to aspirin but completely natural.
The benefits of its components
- White Willow : Anti-inflammatory, anti-neuralgic and anti-febrile properties, it is useful against rheumatism, headache and fever, joint and muscle pain;
- Acerola : Source of vitamin C, stimulates the immune system. Valuable ally against the flu, colds, rhinitis and inflammation of the airways;
- Vitamin E : Powerful antioxidant, it counteracts cellular oxidation and improves the health of the cardiovascular system;
- Rosa Canina : Rich in flavonoids, it has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory properties, it is the natural bio-available vitamin C, it strengthens the immune system.
Formulation: Capsules for oral use: pack of 90 capsules of 450 mg. Package duration 45 days.
How to use: The recommended dose is 900 mg (two capsules) per day, to be taken preferably in a single administration in the morning before breakfast.
Ingredients per daily dose (2 capsules=900mg): White willow (Salix Alba L.), bark, ES TIT. Salicin≥15%, powder, 630 mg (equal to 95 mg of Salicin); Dog rose (Rosa canina L.), fruit, ES TIT. ≥70% ascorbic acid, powder, 150 mg (equal to 105 mg ascorbic acid, 130% NRV); Acerola (Malpighia glabra L.), fruit, ES TIT. ascorbic acid ≥25% powder 111 mg (equal to 28 mg of ascorbic acid, 35% NRV); Vitamin E, TIT. ≥50%, powder, 9 mg (equivalent to 4.5 mg vitamin E, 37.5% NRV); Capsule container: Gelatin.
Warnings: Do not exceed the indicated daily dose, do not take during pregnancy, lactation and in case of allergy to its constituents. The product can have laxative effects. In subjects being treated with anticoagulant, antidiabetic or antidepressant drugs, it is advisable to take the product under medical supervision. Keep out of reach of children.
Conservation instructions: Store away from light, in a cool, dry place.
Registration: Product included in the Register of supplements of the Ministry of Health under code no. 84262 Packaged in an authorized pharmaceutical laboratory.
Our texts are for informational purposes, they are not intended as an indication of diagnosis and treatment of pathological states and are not intended to replace the opinion of the doctor in any way. Read the warnings on the label.