Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Spirulina grown in a pristine environment under the warm sun of the Hawaiian Islands.
Treat yourself to the best quality Spirulina in the world. Play it safe. Choose Spirulina from Hawaii.
✓ Rich in proteins, essential amino acids, Omega6 and Omega3.
✓ Invaluable for lowering and controlling cholesterol levels.
✓ Helps normalize blood pressure.
✓ Exceptional antioxidant and energizing properties.
✓ Improves the functionality of the immune and nervous systems.
✓ For athletes and students as a zero calorie energy source.
✓Utlie in slimming diets and hunger control.
✓ Alternative protein source and excellent source of Vitamin B.
✓ Also available in 100 gram powder for smoothies and cooking recipes.
✓ Made in the Hawaiian Islands - Packaged in Italy
Spirulina, why did we choose the Hawaiian origin?
Top 3 Reasons Hawaiian Spirulina Has Superior Quality:
1) Continuous cultivation: The cultivation of this strain of spirulina has been in production in the Hawaiian Islands since 1985, all months of the year, without interruption. This has contributed to the formation of a strain with higher nutritional levels than other spirulines from around the world. Most of the products on the market are formulated with poor quality spirulina of Chinese origin.
2) Location : Hawaii Spirulina is the only one grown on the pristine coast of Kona, Hawaii, a place with more sunlight than any other area in the United States. Constant exposure to the sun ensures high levels of carotenoids present in spirulina.
3) Water : Farmed in open lakes using a combination of 100% fresh drinking water from ultra pure Hawaiian aquifers, with a minimal percentage of deep ocean water. Ocean water from Hawaii enriches it with mineral salts and trace elements. A far cry from most commercial spirulina which is only grown with river water or irrigation water for cultivation.
Spirulina what is it, properties and effectiveness?
Named “ Best Food for the Future ” at the FAO World Conference, it is one of the most nutrient-concentrated foods on Earth. It is a natural antioxidant supplement rich in proteins, essential amino acids, vitamins, minerals and trace elements. It belongs to the blue-green algae family and is one of the oldest forms of life. Appeared on Earth about 3 billion years ago, its habitat is the fresh and alkaline waters of America and central Africa.
Mayans and Aztecs considered it the " Food of the Gods ", able to provide energy quickly and increase physical resistance. Spirulina has a naturally high concentration of directly bio-available plant proteins, superior to beef, chicken and soy. Rich source of B vitamins. Contains all eight essential amino acids required by humans and is the richest natural food source of vitamin A, antioxidants, Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) and chlorophyll. This seaweed is a precious ally for eye health, thanks to its high vitamin A content.
Several studies show that the constant consumption of this seaweed provides zero calorie energy to children, the elderly, convalescents, sportsmen and women with high levels of stress, such as students.
Spirulina is an excellent source of vitamins B-1 (thiamin), B-2 (riboflavin), B-3 (nicotinamide), B-6 (pyridoxine), B-9 (folic acid), B-12 (cobalamin ), vitamin E and vitamin K1 and K2.
This seaweed is one of the most complete foods in terms of nutrition, because thanks to its beneficial properties and high vitamin and mineral content it improves the health of the whole organism.
The Most Important Benefits of Spirulina
Modulates the immune response: Strengthens the immune system making the body stronger. Promotes cell regeneration, speeding up wound healing and speeding up physical recovery from illnesses.
Promotes eye and vision health: Taking this substance is a great habit for those looking to improve and maintain eye health. Spirulina is rich in Beta-carotene, a precursor of Vitamin A, extremely important for eyesight.
PMS: A major source of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), one of nature's most potent anti-inflammatory agents. Gamma linoleic acid is especially beneficial for women, as it relieves PMS symptoms.
Improves Digestive System: Facilitates the passage of food waste, thereby reducing stress on the entire digestive system. It induces the production of bacteria useful for digestion, improves the absorption of nutrients in the diet, has a detoxifying action. It has a high concentration of chlorophyll, one of nature's most powerful detoxifying agents. By binding to heavy metals and radioactive isotopes, chlorophyll removes toxins from the blood and is therefore a useful support for subjects undergoing radioactive therapies.
Spirulina, a true marvel of Nature
- A single gram of Spirulina contains ten times the amount of vitamin A compared to 1 gram of carrot;
- Compared to milk it contains 26 times the calcium;
- Excellent source of protein: 1 gram of spirulina contains more protein than 1 gram of meat, chicken, fish and legumes.
- It has four times the antioxidant capacity of blueberries;
- It has a high content of bioavailable iron, which makes it useful for anemic subjects;
- It is a source of potassium, chromium, copper, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, selenium and zinc.
It has no particular contraindications, except in the rare cases of allergy.
Formulation: 200 tablets of 500 mg each.
How to use: 6 tablets per day equal to 3 grams of spirulina, preferably in two intakes of 3 included, throughout the day.
Warnings: Do not exceed the indicated daily dose. If you are taking any medications, consult your doctor. It is not recommended for use in case of allergy to its constituents. Keep out of reach of children.
Origin: Hawaiian Islands (USA)
Import and packaging: Italy - Macerata
Ingredients per daily dose (3 grams = 6 tablets): Spirulina Plantesis Thallo (Hawaiian Spirulina®) - Excipients: vegetable magnesium stearate, silicas, chicory inulin.
Registration: Product included in the Register of supplements of the Ministry of Health, code n. 88105. Packaged in an authorized pharmaceutical laboratory
Our texts are for informational purposes, they are not intended as an indication of diagnosis and treatment of pathological states and are not intended to replace the opinion of the doctor in any way. Read the warnings on the label.